Finance Manager Job at Michael Page
A progressive Finance Manager position within a large global Asst Management organisation.
A Global Asset Management organisation.
* Coordinate and review monthly management reporting pack from outsource providers
* Manage expense approvals and funding transfers
* Completion of quarterly reporting and board reporting obligations for Dubai entities
* Annual budgets/business plan & re-forecast for Dubai entities
* Assistance with compliance reporting
* Develop good relationships with fellow team members to foster a culture of financial and operational excellence.
* Build key relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation
A fantastic role within a growing organisation which will offer growth and progression.
* The successful candidate will come be a Qualified Finance professional with a strong background within the Asset Management sector.
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.