Finance Manager Jobs in Riyadh at CyberKnight
Title: Finance Manager
This incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day finance operation and full set of accounts in Saudi Arabia. He needs to follow up closely with operations on any outstanding items.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Handle day-to-day of finance operation and full set of accounts.
• Handle AR invoicing and collection.
• Process AP invoices and payment.
• Monitor cash balances in bank and ensure sufficient fund for operation.
• Liaise with internal & external parties. (e.g. Group Finance, Bankers, Auditors, PRO & etc)
• Prepare costing report and liaise with operations to ensure project profitability
• Handling VAT / Other Tax filings
• Ad hoc assignment assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 3 of relevant experience
• Experience in full set of accounts.
• Candidates with working experience in Saudi Arabia currently is desired.
• Proficient in MS office, especially in MS Excel, Word, Power Point.
Department / Functional Area