Finance Manager Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Responsible for the financial health of a company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
• Monitors the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, and other transactions
• Oversees financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Tracks the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seeks out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Researches and analyzes financial reports and market trends
• Provides insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Reviews financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Presents financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stays up to date with technological advances and accounting software to
be used for financial purposes
• Establishes and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understands and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
• Proficient user of finance software.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Accounting