Finance Director Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Leading the accounting and finance function. Supporting senior stakeholders on all business reviews. Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process. Generating reports & analysis to assist in decision making.
- Leads all financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Manages a growing finance department.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Builds and manages monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts.
- Advises on venture capital and private equity fundraising strategies.
- Develops strategies to increase return on investment and profitability.
- Oversees and reviews accounting tasks, including payroll, taxes, and compliance.
- Presents financial reports to executives, board members, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the executives and directors to create budgets and track key performance indicators.
- Meets deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
Preferred to be from Facility Management Background
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $10,000 – $15,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Chartered Accountant / CFA /CPA/ CIMA
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services