Finance Controller Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Manage accounting operations, financial reporting and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Supervise & involved in month end financial closing.
- Assign and enforce deadlines for all stages of the closing period.
- Supervise and conducts internal audit assessment.
- Coordinates and analyse financial performance to Finance Management.
- Assists in budget preparation and forecasting.
- Oversee yearly audit functions, coordinate activities with internal and external auditor to review company performance.
- Advise Heads of Departments on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes
- Provide an effective and efficient control through focused system of internal control
- Monitor compliance with company policy and accounting procedures
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures
- Support and advice the management team on financial and commercial matters
- Ensure a regular cycle of forecasting is taking place with content and detail appropriate to the needs of the operation
Required Education:Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related filed
Required Experience:The candidate should have around 8 – 5 years of experience in a similar Controlling Finance experience
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Accounting, Finance or related field
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Industrial Production