Finance Administrative Manager Jobs in Dubai at The Jamestown Group
Title: Finance Administrative Manager
Company: The Jamestown Group
** You must be fluent in English (written and verbal) to be relevant
To be the leading services marketplace for resellers operating in the aesthetics and beauty supplies industry.
To be the most chosen and trusted partner for online resellers.
MediConnect brings you an ecosystem of services tailored to resellers of medical aesthetic goods. We provide everything online resellers need for their businesses. Starting with access to a marketplace of suppliers with an extensive inventory of in-demand aesthetics products and a streamlined order entry interface that synchs with a multi-location distribution capability, we deliver a vertically integrated supply chain that ties into your retail eCommerce business.
Utilize our efficient Order Management System to simplify your daily procurement workload
Connect with bona fide vendors across the aesthetic supplies marketplace
Fulfil your orders from anywhere to anyone via our safe and secure network and intelligent-routing capability
Managing a team of 4, you will be overseeing the day to day operations in the Dubai office and will be reporting to the Finance Director (based in the UK) and the Operations Director (based in Toronto)
Local book-keeper in the Dubai office who logs all transactions into Quick Books etc.
Local admin who handles ad hoc tasks who updates contracts and produces summary of data and operational reports
Business accountant who is responsible for reporting for partners. This includes monthly P&L for affiliates and monthly shipping rates from the warehouses.
Procurement ledger clerk who works with the procurement team to finance weekly purchase orders and invoicing of shipped goods from warehouses
1. Leading and overseeing monthly reconciliations including affiliates P&L calculations.
2. Providing clear guidelines for warehouse partners, how to proceed with received goods and invoices, or how some of costs should be transferred to the organization + how to manage their cash flow and sourcing
3. Assisting our own procurement mean to manage their procurement cycle in terms of finance.
4. Working with related parties (mostly suppliers) to determine the optimal amount of operating loan issued to individual entities to carry out their day to day operation.
5. Putting in place process flow/SOP, defining and optimizing transaction steps and potentially work with our tech team and external service provider to implement an ERP solution aimed for better financial visibility.
6. Overseeing a local admin team to handle organization of finance/legal-related documents.