Field Service Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at emerson
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Job Summary To provide quality, professional and profitable after-sales support to the Emerson customer base in Middle East & Africa for all Emerson Final Control products Description Based in Abu Dhabi, the Field Service Engineer will be responsible for providing on-site hands-on technical service support on all Control & Actuated Valves, data interpretation, refurbishments, testing, site commissioning and site acceptance test
You willcome from a strong Field Service background specially focused on Final Control products – Control, Automated, Pressure Management, Isolation Valves and Actuation including Pneumatics, Electrics, Hydraulics, Gas over Oil, Mulitports and all other associated equipment.
You willhave extensive knowledge in repairing processes for Control and Actuated valves and comprehensive working knowledge in digital communication protocols – HART, Fieldbus, Profibus, Modbus, FDT/DTM technologies, and be willing to travel throughout MEA.
• Perform routine service maintenance tasks in accordance with customer requirements and as directed by designated service lead.
• Calibration, testing, troubleshooting and diagnostics of Final Control Products.
• Perform system start-up and commissioning services on various Final Control Products as required.
• Assembly of new equipment or repaired equipment when requested to do so.
• Be a leader of any changes as business evolves and assist with implementation as necessary for process improvements.
• Conduct Customer Service training and take ownership for customer co-ordination.
• Complete documentation of repair / testing / assembly activities – cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, labour hours, etc.
• Diligently complete timesheets, site visit reports and all other documentation in a timely manner and in line with Emerson internal procedures.
• Support Repair centres when requested to do so.
• Proactively identify Service / Product opportunities and assist the sales pursuit
• Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
• Adherence to all safety, quality, company rules and regulations.
• Participation and involvement in Safety, Quality and Activities Committees where requested.
• Perform any other tasks as and when assigned by the designated local service lead or by any member of the MEA service management team. Additional Information
QualificationsQualified in Engineering discipline (Instrumentation / Mechanical Preferred) and or Relevant experience and knowledge 5-10 years of experience in reputed valve industry Strong field service background and solid experience with Control & Actuated valves and associated equipment Prepared to work out of office hours to complete the task in hand when requested to do so. Willing to travel extensively within MEA when requested to do so.
Able toself-manage and make experienced-based decisions on the job Excellent Communications, Documentation and Service Report generation Excellent personal discipline. Preferred
QualificationsExperience in Valves Field Service and working with industrial customers and EPC’s Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process related problems are strongly preferred. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills.