Field Service Engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Title: Field Service Engineer
Company: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To service, support and maintain medical diagnostic equipment.
To coordinate service activities within BEC team
To process and supervise technical activities and follow up with our CP’s in the MEA region
To support the Service Organization and BEC partners
Be able to work under pressure and handle conflict.
To be part of an active call roster.
Be in position of a valid passport and driver’s license.
Be prepared to travel in assigned region.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES:
• Strong Clinical Engineering background, experience working on medical Diagnostic Equipment will be added value.
• Strong instrumentation, diagnostic software, PLC, and electronic software background
• Typically, the Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be someone that has extensive knowledge of technical fault finding, working with schematics, electronic diagrams, advanced troubleshooting skills and above average knowledge of test equipment used in the industry.
• The field service engineer will be responsible for his zone or area dealing with customers daily.
• The incumbent will need to coordinate his own preventative maintenance schedules, planning of boot stock, liaison with the corporate headquarters on a regular basis and weekly feedback to supervisors.
• Must have a strong understanding of urgency to deal with customer requests.
• Use Oracle effectively to ensure proper update of IB, spare parts, service contracts, PM demands, MODs completion, SMax and any relevant service activity that will be added in future.
• Ability to implement DBS tools including but not limited to SW, DM, PSP… to improve the service department work efficiency.
• always Adhere to compliance requirements.
• The environment of support is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; it is regarded as emergency services as the blood results could impact on human lives. The instruments that are used vary from small bench top analyzers, larger analyzers, integrated systems and automation lines. Typical instrumentation is divided into the following disciplines of our industry:
Chemistry and Immuno Chemistry principles and Hematology.
• Engineers are tasked via our dispatch center; all jobs are recorded on laptop technology and real time debrief and synchronization is expected from the FSE on a regular basis to establish his availability for a task.
• A willingness to work irregular working hours i.e. on call after hours, on site repairs after hours, weekends and public holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge / Experience Required
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering – IT, Biomedical, Electronic or relevant field
• Equivalent technical qualification related to diagnostic, fault finding and troubleshooting
• Two years relevant experience is preferable
• Excellent command of MS Office, Oracle and other relevant Apps
• Good skills in IT and Networking
• Self-motivation, good written and verbal communication skills
• Be punctual and work to deadlines
• A proven ability to interface with diverse technical disciplines is essential requirements
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
• Must be able to work independently without regular supervision, we trust our engineers to take responsibility of their area as if it is their own business.
• Exemplary customer focus skills, “Our customers talk we listen” is one of our core values and everything we do is to satisfy…