Field Operator (O&M Desalination Water Plant) Jizan Job in Jizan, Saudi Arabia at Mena Business Investment Group
Field Operators are responsible for ensuring the RAF A3 Desalination Plant performs to the required qualitative and quantitative standards identified in the O&M Management Plans.
Duties will cover all aspects of the Plant’s operations including process monitoring and control from SCADA/computer, laboratory testing (water quality is continuously checked, and operational decisions may need to be taken) and also the maintenance of process equipment and other assets in association with the maintenance team.· Report to Control Room Operator as direct supervisor of the Shift. · Collect operational data in forms, and be accountable for the accuracy of the collected data.· Conduct all aspects of plant operations including process control, laboratory testing as required, calibration of instrumentation and maintenance of process equipment and other assets.· Ensure the plant performs to and achieves the required quantitative and qualitative standards set out in the Operation and Maintenance Plans.· Initiate and implement decisions relating to the treatment and processes in consultation with the Operations Manager whilst complying with the legislation, regulations, Company and site procedures or instructions as documented in the O&M Management Plans.· Perform maintenance duties as required, such as cleaning, painting and lubrication.· Order chemicals, receive deliveries to site and verify documentation, quantities, quality etc. within budgetary guidelines.· Liaise with Qatar Electricity & Water Company Q.S.C. as necessary on flow changes and on the status of the Plant and equipment.· Maintain QA procedures and site instructions and recommend improvements as appropriate.· Comply with all occupational safety, health and environmental requirements.· Advise the Operations Manager on trends and performance matters to maintain and improve performance.· Other duties as required.
· Good English language level. Both Oral and written· Experience in operation and maintenance of water, wastewater or similar production facilities· Familiarity in the use of PCs and a range of software· Experience in water treatment chemistry and instrumentation· Experience in operating pumping and chemical dosing machinery. Knowledge of quality assurance.. Technical, trade, scientific or engineering qualifications or skills, supported by reasonable hands-on experience in the water industry or a related industry (e.g., chemical process industry).
- Preferable Saudi Nationals, Priority.
- Non Saudis with Transferable Iqama living in Saudi Arabia
- Job Location
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
Company: Mena Business Investment Group
Company Location: Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Water & Waste Water Treatment