Field Application Specialist Jobs in Dubai – UAE at PerkinElmer
Title: Field Application Specialist
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
of the main job The job holder is responsible for providing all technical product related
information, training and support to internal as well as external customers.
· Follow as per EHS guidelines & ISO
9001 processes effectively.
· Coordinates interdepartmental activities and research efforts.
· Plans and provides timely high level demos in agreement with Sales Team Leader and Account Managers.
· Assists Sales Professionals in assessing customer needs, differentiating from competition PKI’s value proposition, handling customer objections and helping to close when necessary.
· Performs product and applications training of Sales Professionals and third party agents/dealers and develops sales professionals’ skills for simple demos and independent selling.
· Proactively provides competitive intelligence and market analysis to the field marketing manager.
· In association with the customers develops content/applications for marcom collateral to improve win rates and increase opportunity dollars.
· Assists service partners in developing the training material and becoming independent in performing high level customers training.
· Generates a high level of customer satisfaction through professional support.
· Works with the Sales team to improve sales execution and maximization of prospect conversion rates; ensuring customer needs are well qualified, presenting & demonstrating Perkin
Elmer solutions, effective competitive positioning of our benefits and price, and ultimately improving our win rate within the available market to grow our share position.
· Assists the full sales team in the development of targeted account strategies to deliver annual business & share growth targets for our key accounts.
· Works with the Market development resources, Sales Development managers, field sales, service teams and customers to develop new application support data and sales support tools for the sales team.
Sales support tools include the development of sales stories, playbooks, competitive counter attack plans and competitive positioning, sales presentation material and compelling proof data.
· Provides best in class technical support to the sales team and our users; including instrument demonstrations, sample running, technical guidance on quoting and troubleshooting. Act as a technical consultant to our customer quoting process to ensure the suggested configurations
meet customer needs and all commitments made fall within the performance specifications of the instrument.
· Works on the knowledge delivery to generate a strong customer referral base and utilize effectively as needed.
· Works with the Sales Specialist to provide technical and competitor training programmes for the sales team to fill current skills gaps.
· Manages inventory of demonstration equipment such that it provides a good return on investment for Perkin
· Manages, recommends and drives forward resolutions to customer
complaints of an technical nature often working with the service team to
identify the root causes.
· Contributes to the Plan and execute effective market warm-up and launch activities for new products.
Required work experience related to position
4-8 years exp
· A good relationship builder, developing both internal and external
networks, with an aptitude and desire to maximize Perkin
at all interactions….