FID – Credit Sales – Analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: FID – Credit Sales – Analyst
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Finance, Banking
Position: FID – Credit Sales – Analyst
3161507 – FID – Credit Sales – Analyst
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products, Securitized Products, and Municipal Securities. Professionals in the Credit Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Credit Division is involved in making markets in corporate debt and derivate products.
– Client coverage of different types of investors, focusing on High Yield bonds, leveraged loans, and other special situations.
– Provide overall backup Client coverage to the broader team
– Collate key relevant desk trading axes on a daily basis and distribute to clients in a timely fashion, via email, Bloomberg and phone.
– Coordinate logistics of High Yield primary new issuances from client perspective
– Writing regular client and trading activity summaries within leveraged credit, both for internal colleagues and for external distribution.
– You will have specific Sales EV targets 7.
– You will be expected to stay up to date on the different credit stories that are relevant from a desk and client perspective, and to be able to explain trade ideas to clients.
– You will be required to create and keep professional working relationships with the relevant levered credit clients
Essential skills required:
– Relevant leveraged credit sales experience with expertise around High Yield bonds and leveraged loans
– Ability to multitask and work with different clients across different products and situations in a fast paced work environment
– Excellent Organisational and interpersonal skills
– An undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting.
The salary of this role is competitive.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals
Given the continu…