Facility Supervisor Job in Dubai, UAE at Nakheel Group LLC
The Facility Supervisor shall be responsible for supervising the operations and maintenance of the assets and facilities for Nakheel Master Community to ensure quality delivery and enhancement of services
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & TASKS:
· Manage and attend customer’s complaints to reach resolution before due time to ensure best service quality possible.
· Work closely to achieve community improvement programs as per the yearly plan.
· Preparation of work orders and scope of works for new packages with all supporting documents, review with internal departments, follow up and timely completion of scope of works. Preparation and technical evaluation for the tenders/PRs and work orders
· Supervise MEP/Utility and HK/Waste management package.
· Supervise external cleaning for all common areas.
· Supervise waste management activities for common areas, and communal facilities.
· Supervise pest control activities for common areas
· Supervise swimming pool maintenance and operation.
· Supervise maintenance of playgrounds and parks in the common areas
· Certify invoices of service providers based on the actual site performance with respect to the rates in the agreements
· Maintain various trackers, like daily activity, Work order, NCR, invoice, budget/DMS tracker etc.
Highlight additional requirements for improving communities and operational costs such refurbishment of assets, enhancements to communities, ideas for increasing the quality of services and concepts for saving costs.
Qualification, skills, experience:
· Diploma Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related specialisation
· Minimum of three years’ experience in similar field.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
· Time management, priority and organization skills.
Analytical and problem solving.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Facilities & Property Management; Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 27 Max: 40
Electrical And Mechanical Engineering
Company: Nakheel Group LLC
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Construction & Building; Facilities & Property Management; Real Estate