Facilities Supervisor Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Confidential Company
The Facilities Supervisor is responsible for providing preventative maintenance for all the company premises and equipment, and handles emergency repairs for the same when required. This role requires you to manage third party suppliers whilst continually monitoring equipment, services and contractors. Throughout your duties, you will maintain the confidentiality of market, commercial, personal and financial information, building and maintaining effective working relationships with all parties.
- Work closely with Operations Department to coordinate maintenance tasks and emerging repairs.
- Prepare detailed daily functional report in a structured manner through checklists and other approved systems.
- Coordinate with contractors and suppliers to achieve facilities and maintenance work for office and stores in various locations.
- Assist manager on projects and in controlling facilities budget.
- Ensure adherence to established standards and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate technicians for proposed sites as needed.
- Ensure that all works and activities are properly documented.
- Assist Line Manager & Real Estate on on-going projects
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Engineering or a related field or equivalent
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant