Executive Secretary To CEO Job in Hittin, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Arak company
Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organise and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about other tasks. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
• Following up with the B2B Projects.
•Making sure that the work plan is implemented effectively by the department mangers.
•Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) • Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organised and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
• Proven experience 2+ years as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
• In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field
• Less than 35 years old • Fluency in English with strong writing skills
• Driving License
- Job Location
- Hittin, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
Company: Arak company
Company Location: Hittin, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Merchandising