Executive Secretary (Female) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
We are looking to hire an executive secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, executive secretaries should be organized, have superb research skills and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. Top candidates will possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit excellent time management.
Responsibilities for Executive Secretary
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale