Executive NPD & Business Development (Techno-commercial Role) Job in Sharjah, UAE at IFFCO
- Executive NPD & Business Development is responsible to develop potential customers by NPD while closely working with R&D Manager/Head NPD. Furthermore, responsible to execute all application development (like Bakery, confectionary, Dairy, Snacks, culinary) activities independently or under supervision for heat treated ingredients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arrange Business Meetings with prospective clients
- Open new customers for specialty flour by doing trials & demos both internally & externally
- Responsible for developing new and improving existing ingredients from concept stage to application stage.
- Pre-launch storage studies and shelf life studies of new product with quality team.
- Responsible for completion of new projects with specific timelines and execute all Business activities connected to customer’s particular project.
- Great Execution on Field and untapping new Opportunities by Competitor analysis and other tools.
- Entertain customers and manage factory & center of excellence (QC Lab & Test bakery) visits
- Liaising between production, marketing and quality assurance department to produce a desired product at an acceptable quality standard.
- Documentation and online modification of recipes, routing and formulas in ORACLE.
- Maintenance of specification & MSDS sheets of new ingredients.
- Resolve customer complaint in coordination with internal department.
- Support process development & optimization in relation to food safety.
- Ensure that the company HSE policies & procedures are fully followed
Key Performance Indicators:
- No. of customers visited or customers visited to Factory & labs
- No. of projects with potential customers
- Conversion of projects in to new business for Heat treated ingredients
- No. of concepts or applications (Bakery, confectionary, Dairy, Snacks, culinary) etc. with HT ingredients
- Error free ERP data integration for all the projects
- New ingredients & process developed
- Job Location
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Research and Development
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Food Science, Food Engineering, Food Science or relevant
Company Location: Sharjah, UAE
Job Category: FMCG