Executive Assistant Job at Robusta Coffee
An Executive Assistant is responsible to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. According to an agenda, prioritize correspondence, attend meetings and keep minutes. The goal for an Executive Assistant is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned tasks are carried out on time.
* Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
* Attend meetings and keep minutes
* Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
* Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
* Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
* Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
* Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
* Coordinate travel arrangements; prepare itineraries; prepares, complies and maintain travel vouchers and records.
* Manage office equipment and supplies
* Proven experience of 3 to 5 years as Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary or similar administrative role.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
* Ability to Handle multiple tasks while staying organized.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Must be well versed with Microsoft Office tools.
* Preferably Bilingual.
Company: Robusta Coffee
Company Location: Kuwait
About Robusta Coffee
Robusta Coffee Company specializes in offering premium coffee to the local market through its exclusive license agreement of Toby's Estate Coffee Roasters in the region.