Executive Assistant Job in Dubai, UAE at ManpowerGroup Middle East
This is a Contract Role through Manpower ME.12 months renewable contract. Role and Responsibilities:
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company; and handles information and details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares critical information to be used in projects, tasks, and daily assignments for use in discussions/meetings of internal executive leaders and their staff and key external stakeholders.
- Leads projects; including leadership team events and agendas; long-term executive calendar planning; and strategic planning.
- Master of time management to drive executive effectiveness. Seeks and uses understanding of Executive priorities to maximize time spent. Regularly manages executive calendars to ensure executives are focused on the highest priorities, including time for strategy and thinking.
- Works on complex problems of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of alternate solutions.
- Builds strong relationships up, across and downward in the organization.
- Reacts quickly with change and supports others through change management initiatives.
- Demonstrates unquestionable discretion on confidential information and details of a critical nature.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
Company: ManpowerGroup Middle East
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency