EUR Interest Rate Derivatives Trader Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: EUR Interest Rate Derivatives Trader
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Finance, Law/Legal
Company ProfileMorgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Department ProfileThe Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products, Securitized Products, and Municipal Securities. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader in energy, metals, and agricultural product trading worldwide whose professionals trade in both physical and derivative commodity risk.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for trading EUR interest rate swaps and other interest rate products in the EMEA region.
• Acting as market maker for EUR interest rate swaps and assisting in the management of other macro risk as necessary.
• Creating and distributing market information on customer flows, trade ideas and general commentary on a daily and intra-daily basis.
• Managing daily profit and loss reporting and utilizing highly specialized quantitative knowledge for relative value analysis and valuation and complex modelling of financial data.
Successful applicants will have the following skills/experience:
• Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Expert knowledge of Fixed Income products with a specialisation in Interest Rate Swaps.
• Substantial previous experience managing a swaps trading book with a proven track record of success.
• Proven experience of building models for trading and risk management.
• Demonstrated ability of writing comprehensive trading colour and making presentations on trading ideas and strategies.
• Excellent networker who is comfortable liaising with clients, sales, traders.
• Strong people management skills with experience of building trading systems and analytics.
• Intimate understanding of managing cross gamma risk exposure of large trading book.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.