ESTIMATING AND BUDGETING MANAGER Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
Completes a wide variety of activities including, but not limited to, assigning estimate line of business leaders, determining levels of deliverable performance, writing estimate task assignments, conducting verbal and written estimate presentations, and managing customer expectations. Ensures that the tasked estimating deliverables meet quality control and quality assurance procedures, best in class estimates for projects and programs assigned in the most professional presentation package possible.Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance and direction to all lead estimators assigned to the project
- Reviews contractual documents, determining the reasonableness of estimated probable cost and verifying all risk and necessary contingencies have been properly applied. Quantifies the impacts to contract cost due to contract commercial terms and conditions.
- Validates contract risk defined and the contract cost exposure and probability due to that risk. Determines potential risk mitigation measures that could minimize contract risk without the inclusion of contingency, and substantiates reasonable contract contingency for those risks.
- Has final oversight of estimate accuracy, required resources and productivity, job condition cost, and any other contract cost impacts deemed necessary to deliver contract scope.
- Interfaces and interact with Joint Venture (JV) partners, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers to obtain the final most competitive bids and price quotations for materials, systems, subsystems, and services that are required to deliver the contract scope.
- Oversees and verifies all /project data that is accumulated and documented for retention as a historical cost for the department. Knowledgeable of the current cost for all lines of business covered by their departments.
Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent work experience) and typically 15+ years of related work experience, including previous managerial experience. Advanced degree in management or related field is preferred.Ability to manage an estimating department that provides full line estimating services and products associated with the department assigned in support of company winning and delivering contract scope.A full and complete understanding of project controls software such as enterprise system solutions, estimating database software, scheduling software, estimate/schedule transfer tools, contract management software, and DMCS (Document and Materials Control System) is required.Must have a clear understanding of, and the ability to work with engineering and construction services contracts, contract commercial documents, drawings and specifications, and be qualified to manage all elements of the estimating group.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy