Estadístico superior de migración laboral Jobs in UAE at CTG – Committed To Good
Title: Estadístico superior de migración laboral
Company: CTG – Committed To Good
Type: Full Time
CTG OverviewCTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services. Overview of position CTG is looking to hire an experience Medical Claims personnel who will be based in our Dubai office with a possibility of working remotely. Candidates will be required to work night shifts. Role objectives Medical claims assistance & helpdesk management:
Handle all medical claims processing, reporting & liaising with insurers.
Evaluate & verify wide range of medical cases or information received concerning claims.
Provide support with CTG helpdesk enquiries.
Support with flight bookings & urgent requests.
Handle client / consultant complaint in a timely & professional approach.
Overall customer service.
Data governance & reporting:
Ensure data accuracy by carrying out data audits.
Perform data entry, data validation & clean up.
Support System Analyst in creating dashboard report.
Reporting & analysis ensure accuracy & timely distribution of weekly & monthly reports.
Project reporting This role reports to the Digital & Field Support Team Manager based in our Dubai office. Key competenciesEducation:
– Bachelor’s Degree in medical related field.
– Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable relevant experience.
– Previous work experience in medical claims handling / insurance processes & applications, medical background is essential.
– Exposure & expertise in data analysis & analytical skills is required.
– Self starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
– Comprehensive capabilities in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook express) with advanced skills in MS Excel & experienced in producing reports for management.
– Must be extremely trustworthy & able to act with discretion.
– Fluency in English is essential
– Fluency in Arabic, French or any UN official language will be an asset.
Team management This role has no team management responsibility. Further information Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role.