ESG Net Zero Manager Jobs in Dubai at Adecco
Title: ESG Net Zero Manager
Adecco is currently recruiting forESG Net Zero Managerto join one of our prestigious clients based in Dubai, UAE.
Job Title:ESG Net Zero Manager
Experience: 5+ years
Job Type: 12 Months Extendable contract.
Location: Dubai, UAE.
Roles and Responsibilities
As part of the transformation to achieve the objectives, we are expanding the ESG team. This role is to support on the delivery of net zero throughout the Bank, and work on material themes core to the Bank’s ESG strategy, in summary;
1. Play leading role in creating organizational culture change by driving innovation, and continuous improvement in the ESG agenda and objectives of the Bank with a focus on the environmental and zero carbon agendas.
2. Provide oversight in/support implementation of the Strategic Outcomes to achieve the greening agenda for the Bank, and play a co-ordinating role.
3. Support the development and delivery of programme governance and relationship management for client environmental and net zero carbon policies, including the commitments and buy in from departments to achieve the goals
4. Strategic working with internal and external colleagues and organizations to lead ESG agenda.
5. Ensure that ESG legal considerations are an integral part of all policy development and service delivery, including the continuous implementation of ESG regulations into Supply Chain & Procurement operations.
6. Ensure the client contributes to the wider delivery of sustainable and inclusive growth through active engagement with districts, businesses and third parties
7. Promote environmental and net zero carbon objectives and identify and engage key personnel across multiple departments, coordinating projects and initiatives at a high level.
8. Lead engagement with Departments and Management across the Bank to take forward the Bank’s environment and net zero carbon agendas and work closely with partners to support and facilitate the deliverability of strategic objectives.
9. Ensure effective project management techniques are applied including implementation plans, risk controls and performance management arrangements to ensure effective delivery of all project milestones and outputs.
10. Lead on the measurement of environment and ESG impacts using leading methodologies (PCAF, SBTi, Carbon Accounting)
11. Provide insight, advice and challenge to colleagues, encouraging best practice and innovation in all activities.
Education and experience
5 + years of relevant experience in Sustainability and delivering net zero programmers within a Bank or corporate entity.
Degree level education in a relevant field
Net Zero delivery experience and knowledge of net zero (carbon, GHG, waste)
Waste reduction and supply chain reduction experience
Sustainable supply chain and procurement experience
Outstanding in delivery, with a hands-on attitude
Able to work independently to achieve goals and objectives.
SBTi methodology delivery experience
Experience with Carbon Accounting and GHG calculation methodologies
Knowledge of Net Zero waste management
Ability to run bank wide education programmed around commitments..
Working at the leading edge of the Bank’s ESG agenda, you will have to work with partnership with our key departments across the Bank to deliver systemic change. This is an exciting role to work in partnership with our Procurement Department and our key departments across the Bank. To thirve within the job you will need to have…