ESG Analyst/ Advisor Jobs in Dubai at Adecco
Title: ESG Analyst/ Advisor
Adecco Middle Eastis currently recruiting for aESG Analyst/ Advisorfor one of our prestigious clients based in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for someone who can join us immediately (Onsite).
Job Title: ESG Analyst/ Advisor
Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience level: 5+ years
Salary: Open for discussion
Job Type: 6months Contract
An ideal resource should have minimum 5 + years of relevant experience in Sustainability and delivering ESG reporting programs within a Bank or corporate entity.
His/her degree level education in a relevant field is good to have.
He/she should possess Knowledge of PCAF model, UNGC protocols.
Good understanding of ESG regulations – Climate – TCFD / CSRD / ISSB / EU Taxonomy / UAE Net Zero Goals, Environment – TNFD / Capital Markets nature related disclosures & GRi and SBTi methodology
He/she should have minimum knowledge of ESG regulations – Social – Pay Gap reporting / Gender and Emirati regulations / Modern Day Slavery, ESG regulations – Governance – Knowledge and experience of Corporate Governance regulations within countries of operation and for Financial Services organizations.
AND ESG rating agencies – S & P, Moody’s, Fitch, Sustainalytics, MSCI, etc.,
Roles and Responsibilities
As part of the transformation to achieve the Company Group’s objectives, we are expanding the ESG team. This role is to support on the delivery of enhanced ESG reporting for the Bank, and work on material themes core to the Bank’s ESG strategy, in summary.
1. Play leading role in enhancing the ESG reporting for the Bank to expand the scope and range of the ESG reporting to reflect the current programs, and proposed programs in relation to ESG
2. Provide leading role in identifying ESG KPIs that should be included in the ESG report as well as ESG website and ESG disclosures
3. Provide expert input into ESG regulatory scanning for countries of operation to identify pertinent ESG regulations
4. Lead on refresh of ESG website as well as ESG report to increase transparency of ESG reporting across the Bank
5. Work with departments to provide monthly updates on progress in relation to ESG KPIs
6. Partner with department to lead on the creation of an integrated report for ESG and other reports to decrease the need for rework
7. Work with ESG rating agencies to identify areas for improvement in ESG scoring, and work with ESG rating agencies, as well as act as a co ordination point for our corporates in regards to ESG Programs and ESG Scoring
8. Enhance communication channels to highlight ESG programs including through social media and traditional media channels
If you are interested in this position, please click theAPPLY NOWbutton for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco Middle East is an Equal Opportunities Employer based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offers HR solutions for Permanent Recruitment, Emiratization, Executive Search, IT Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, Visa and Payrolling, PRO services, Adecco Onsite, Assessment Center and Global Mobility business. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, S…