Enterprise Sales Account Manager ProVis, MENA Jobs in Dubai – UAE at NVIDIA
Title: Enterprise Sales Account Manager ProVis, MENA
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, IT/Tech
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We’re united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it.
We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities. We are now looking for a high-energy sales specialist to accelerate sales of NVIDIA AI for Enterprise Software Solutions and RTX Enterprise products in the Datacenter by working across an organization within NVIDIA and partners. To help customers accelerate their journey with AI in the Enterprise Datacenter.
** What you’ll be doing:
** In this role, you will need to lead and work across multiple organizations – including account team, solution architects, marketing, sales operations, and partner sales as well as ISV, OEM and Resell partners.
* Contribute to and be responsible for the revenue growth and achieving quarterly booking goals.
* Build sales strategy and tactics for business development and revenue growth.
* Co-selling and working pro-actively on end user opportunities with OEMs, Channel Partners, and ISVs to deliver against a defined bookings target.
* Engage and develop deep V and C level relationship with key Enterprise customers.
* Communicate NVIDIA technology impact and value to the region; build demand for NVIDIA AI for Enterprise solutions and RTX technologies in the Enterprise datacenter for a range of workloads.
* Develop and lead direct sales opportunities and pipeline
* Co-ordinate appropriate engagement of company resources to ensure sales success
* Accurate forecasting and reporting on sales activities and opportunities in Sales
* Opportunity management – direct and via OEM and channel partners (NPN) within Sales
* Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of NVIDIA solutions, go to market strategies, competitors, and market landscape.
* Ensure high activity levels are achieved and reported weekly (levels to be agreed with Manager)
* Deep understanding and knowledge of the territory Ecosystem, for Professional Visualization and Virtualization
* Understanding and expert delivery of key features, product messages and positioning.
* Supporting and developing opportunities in multiple countries both remotely and in person.
** What we need to see:*
* * Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience is desirable.
* 10+ years of sales or business development experience in Datacenter Virtualization and / or Datacenter AI.
* Strong customer relationship skills
* A high degree of intellectual flexibility
* Track record of successfully growing revenue for new and innovative technology-based solutions.
* Experience and appreciation of end user selling within a channel-based business model
* Experience building and executing a complex sales strategy across multiple organizations
* Understanding of Enterprise IT market (hardware, software, and virtualization)
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are an essential requirement. You love working across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing), as well as external partners and customers
* Self-starter, working with minimal direction.
* Dynamic interpersonal and communica…