Enterprise Data Architect – Financial Services – Abu Dhabi Job at Michael Page
As the Enterprise Data Architect you will strengthen the impact of and provide recommendations on business data that will be available across the business through the identification, definition and analysis of how data assets drive strategies and business outcomes. You will be responsible for discovering the data and analytics requirements for all uses and use logical and analytical thinking to come up with creative and innovative database solutions.
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
* Work with different stakeholders to evaluate the current Data environment and provide strategic recommendations and solutions to maximise the value of data assets via their creation, access and use. Then manage all implementations.
* Foster value creation using all data assets, as well as the external data ecosystem to enable all forms of business outcomes through analytics, data governance, and enterprise data related policies
* Create and manage business data models in all their forms, including conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others
* Aid efforts to improve business performance through enterprise data solutions and capabilities, such as master data management (MDM), metadata management, analytics, content management, data integration, and related information management or information infrastructure components.
* Maintain and manage a Data Architectural Blueprint for the entire business and define ways to easily re-use data across various functional areas
* Attractive tax free salary and family benefits
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East
* Exciting hands-on role with an opportunity to advise C-level executives in high-profile organisations
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth
* Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
* At least 10 years IT experience with at least 5 years information system design or data architecture within a complex, recognisable financial services organisation
* Knowledge of data analytics or data science would be useful
* Strong track record of successful stakeholder management – must have demonstrable experience working with executive leaders and a polished, articulate communication style.
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.