Enterprise Account Lead Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Silicon Graphics International Corp.
Title: Enterprise Account Lead
Company: Silicon Graphics International Corp.
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll support our customers by consulting on our products, services, software, or solutions, both directly and indirectly and become a trusted partner. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity – we are looking for an Account Manager to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by managing one or several larger accounts—getting to know the customer’s IT and business objectives, priorities, and requirements, and seeing where you can add value by implementing our strategy. You will be involved in the sales process from pipeline-building to deal-closing and orchestrating the deal team. Acting as a customer advocate, you will build and develop relevant customer relationships with key influencers and with extended partners to maximize our presence in the account. If you have a track record of technology sales success, want to be part of a business area that is growing – with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
• You are a problem solver and can articulate a two-way connection between the customer’s core goals and business priorities, and the plan to help the customer with IT solutions.
• You are an excellent communicator and can influence the decision-making of customer executives through describing the value of our short and mid-term solutions and their relevance to the customer’s priorities.
• You are a strategic thinker and can formulate and present technology choices for the customer that will expand our presence and margin, optimizing the profitability of the account—both now and in the future.
• You are a strong leader who can build, develop and manage the extended account team—running governance and empowering the team to engage on different levels within the account.
• You like to grow and constantly develop your knowledge of the information technology industry and provide feedback to our other organizations to improve the customer journey.
• A UAE National (Emirati)
• You have a proven track record of technology solution selling
• Having experience in the Oil/Gas and/or Transport industry is desirable
• You have …