Engineering Supervisor Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Marriott Hotels
Title: Engineering Supervisor
Company: Marriott Hotels
Location: Dubai – UAE
Posting DateFeb 04, 2021
Job CategoryHuman Resources
LocationJW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
To maintain all of the refrigeration, air conditioning and water tank equipment within the housing to ensure maximum efficiency and to avoid any damage on the equipment failure.
SCOPE / BUSINESS CONTEXT
· A Full Time position
· Number of Direct Reports – 8
· Titles of Direct Reports – Housing Technicians, Housing Electricians, Housing AC Mechanic, Housing Kitchen Technician
· Engineering experience (Electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry)
Skills and Knowledge:
· English language
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
· Responsible for all the maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning in the housing buildings and public areas.
· Carry out working orders and assignments given by the Housing Manager.
· Attend associates complaints regarding breakdown and malfunctioning of equipment associated with lights, sound, television, telephones, plumbing and machinery.
· In charge in the implementation of the Preventive Maintenance Program.
· Keep close track of the performance of all electrical equipment and associated machinery in the housing and other areas associated with the property.
· Ensure that all the preventive maintenance, work orders and assignments are carried out in timely and cost effective manners.
· Maintain log records of all the air-conditioning and refrigeration machinery.
· To do weekly preventive maintenance on all window A/C and coordinate with the contractor in regards to chillers maintenance.
· To assist the Housing Manager to implement all the existing rules and regulations of the housing compound.
· In- charge to monitor all the cost effective way to ensure savings in electricity and water.
· Make sure the materials needed to perform jobs are available prior to commen…