Energy & environment Consultant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Frost & Sullivan
The Consultant holds full responsibility for leading and fulfilling project management of client engagements. This individual will also be the definitive point of contact for clients and will be required to demonstrate expert knowledge of the Energy & Environment sectors and develop sustainable relationships within the industry. The key measure of success is the repeatable business that the Sr. Consultant can generate with specific clients, through Frost & Sullivan’s consulting offerings. This role will benefit from an attractive compensation package, with a variable pay component linked to the quantum of business delivered
• Developing, managing and delivering strategic consulting engagements for the Energy and Environment practice
• Work on projects ranging across strategy consulting and growth consulting, providing sector specific insights that are built on a strong understanding of emerging technologies and market trends
• The Sr. Consultant will hold full responsibility for the leadership of consulting engagements, ensuring the integrity of strategic & tactical recommendations and the development of detailed business/market strategies.
Project Leadership –
• Manage project teams and ensure the delivery of client engagements from initial scoping discussions to completion.
• Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level, securing buy in on deliverables and recommendations.
Business Development (supporting role)
• Proactively develop/nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrate expert industry knowledge.
• Support the regional practice head in developing proposals and translate client’s strategic intent into a Frost & Sullivan consulting solution/ value proposition
• Management of client relations to facilitate repeat business
• Additionally, the Sr. Consultant will be provided a platform and opportunities to contribute on thought leadership activities, like media briefings, industry events/ webinars, and the like.
• Lead, mentor and motivate junior Consultants & analysts; promoting innovative ideas and developing/implement consulting best practice/process.
• A thorough understanding of market intelligence and the ability to mentor and train teams to acquire intelligence and data on which strategies can be built on
Key Performance Indicators
• Project Leadership – Manage project teams and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to completion. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
• Business Development – Proactively develop/nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrate expert industry knowledge. Write project proposals and ensure that a client’s strategic intent translates into a Frost & Sullivan consulting solution.
• Research and Strategic Evaluation – Develop market intellectual property and powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client’s markets/industry.
• Team Development – Lead, mentor and motivate junior Consultants & analysts; promoting innovative ideas and developing/implement consulting best practice/process.
• Client feedback and repeat clients-Consistently Meeting client expectations on consulting fulfilment Industry Management & Industry Connect
Company: Frost & Sullivan
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Business Consultancy Services