Emergency Medicine Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at Sofomation FZ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides required patient care and management in the field of Emergency Medicine in accordance with standards of medical care laid down.
- Evaluates and stabilizes patients present in the emergency department with an emergency medical condition.
- Treats adult patients with acute illnesses or injuries which require immediate medical attention by diagnosing the emergency medical conditions and stabilizing the patient for definitive care.
- Attends all patients, treats their illnesses and arranges for their disposition – either admitting them to an appropriate service or releasing them after treatment with follow-up plans.
- Doctor of Medicine degree with Emergency
- Minimum of three years of experience as Emergency
- Board Certified in Emergency
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 15
Company: Sofomation FZ
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency