ELV Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Stantec
Title: ELV Engineer
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Management
• Minimum 15 years experience with minimum of Eight (8) Construction Administration experience. Middle East experience preferred
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines:
Electrical Engineering or ELV
• CCNE Qualified
• MCSE Qualified
• Strong technical background on ELV and IT systems.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of ELV and IT systems, products and materials.
• Knowledge/experience in Revit
• Good command of Microsoft Office business solution (Excel, Word).
• Ability to review and comment properly on necessary documentation.
• Excellent understanding of specifications.
• Good understanding of Authority requirements.
• Complete project understanding in given discipline, from start to hand-over. About the Company Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind. We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.