Electronic/Radar engineer Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Rahaden Trading
Position: Electronical/Radar EngineerReports To: Technical Dept. Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation, Operation and Support for Radar and communication systems.
- Radar Systems (Hardware & Software) Delivery to the Customers.
- Working in the project’s installation and Technical support.
- Supervision for the Installed Hardware Systems and Software applications.
- Technical Installation and Support capabilities for Electronics Systems.
- Prepare technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics.
- Ability to read and understand Technical manuals, and Engineering Drawings for Various electronic, communication systems and components.
- Electronics components & Instruments Troubleshooting skills.
- Must have an understanding of signal processing and pattern recognition techniques with applications to radar.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Military & Defense
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Rahaden Trading
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Military & Defense