Electro Mechanical Inspector Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Stantec Consulting
Title: Electro Mechanical Inspector
Company: Stantec Consulting
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Job Description and Requirements
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
•Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
•Preparing inspection reports and site records.
•Performing civil and structural tests.
•Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
•Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
•Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
2.Collaboration and working as part of a team.
•Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
•Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
•Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
3.Client Service Management
•Internal and external client liaison
•Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
•Experience in utility diversions and management
4.Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
•Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
•Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
5.Other duties as requested from time to time by the Assistant Resident Engineer.
Electro Mechanical Inspector
• Diploma / Degree in Engineering
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge in installation, testing and commissioning of MEP facilities for large water/wastewater pumping stations including pumps, motors, VFDs, HVAC, power and control systems and all building MEP services
• 10+ years relevant experience in installation of MEP for water/wastewater infrastructure projects.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
• Ability to handle the physical aspects of required field work
• Commitment to safe work practices.