Electro Mechanical Inspector Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Stantec
Title: Electro Mechanical Inspector
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
ELECTRO MECHANICAL INSPECTOR Keyaccountabilities for this position include but are not limitedto: 1.
• Interactingwith clients and contractor’s staff to determine andverify project requirements.
• Preparing inspection reportsand site records.
• Performing civil and structuraltests.
• Providing general inspection on all constructionlabor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professionalworkmanship.
• Identifying non-conforming works, generatingreports and corrective actions and coordinatingresponses.
• Performs other responsibilities associated withthis position as may be appropriate.
Collaboration and working as part of ateam.
• Work in conjunction with engineers to solve projectdesign problems, performing basic design calculations asrequired.
• Conduct technical, feasibility studies and siteinvestigations
• Liaison with teams working remotely fromother parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, andproject.
• Good communicator. 3.
• Internal and external clientliaison
• Ability to build and maintain lasting and positiverelationships
• Experience in utility diversions andmanagement 4.
Follow safe work practices andadhere to company guidelines and policies for planning andexecuting work in a safe manner.
• Complete all work in linewith Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality
Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
• Design for safety,i.e. Construction Design Management. 5.
Otherduties as requested from time to time by the Assistant Resident
• Diploma /Degree in Engineering
• Candidate must have extensiveknowledge in installation, testing and commissioning of MEPfacilities for large water/wastewater pumping stations includingpumps, motors, VFDs, HVAC, power and control systems and allbuilding MEP services
• 10+ years relevant experience ininstallation of MEP for water/wastewater infrastructureprojects.
• Good oral and written communicationskills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly withmanagement and staff.
• Ability to handle the physicalaspects of required field work
• Commitment to safe workpractices.