electrical engineer Job in Beirut, Lebanon at Amack Solar
We are a leading Lebanese company in engineering, procurement, and contracting “EPC” in renewable power solutions. We provide different types of tailor-made solutions for residential, corporate, and industrial energy needs, using top quality brands and materials. We take pride in our work and in our team, working hard for providing renewable and backup power solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic mid-level electrical engineer, with an experience in bidding for projects in the field of PV solar or other energy related projects.
- Communicate with prospective customers to better identify their needs, and propose adequate solutions as needed.
- Perform site assessment visits to gather electrical, structural, and related information and prepare site visit reports accordingly.
- Perform energy audit at customer site.
- Prepare energy simulation calculation and project feasibility analysis.
- Draft technical plans and drawings for the proposed system.
- Issue BoQ and quotations.
- Organize project implementation by setting specific milestones and managing resources, including outsourced services.
- Monitor projects’ progress with the technical team.
- Issue project status reports according to milestones and deadlines.
- Prepare maintenance contract and scheduling.
- Proactively assess and follow-up on tender opportunities.
- Represent the organization in tenders and bidding.
- Review tender terms, criteria, and eligibility requirements (deadlines, scope of service, qualifications, minimum standards, etc.).
- Coordinate with subcontractors.
- Bid submission and preparation of documents within the set deadline.
- Follow-up on bidding results and prepare outcome analysis report.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Energy & Renewables
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
Company: Amack Solar
Company Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Job Category: Energy & Renewables