Electrical Engineer, Associate Job in USA at Parsons International Limited
You will performs a variety of engineering duties by applying basic electrical engineering techniques and analyses. The Associate
Electrical Engineer at this level is in a developmental mode, being trained under close supervision in the utilization of engineering
theories and practices, and gaining exposure to Company procedures. Your assignment may be to a structured rotational program which would
include experience in Project Controls, Procurement, and Construction Management, as well as through several disciplines in Engineering. Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer
aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations is expected.
- You will perform various engineering and design assignments requiring the application of basic principles and fundamental theories studied in a four-year university engineering program, and available data in the engineering
- Prepares or assists in preparing fundamental engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Assists in the preparation of detailed requisitions for material purchase, services, and subcontracts.
- Under the guidance of a more senior engineer, assists in reviewing supplier drawing submittals and technical bid analyses.
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides input to CAD Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent
- 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field)
- 0-3 years of related work experience.
- In addition, an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certificate is preferred.
- Basic process engineering knowledge, as well as a working knowledge of CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world
of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take
your next step and apply today.
- Job Location
- United States
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: USA
Job Category: Business Consultancy Services