EKAS Load Control Operations Officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Emirates
Title: EKAS Load Control Operations Officer
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Airport/Airline, Transportation
Responsible for oversight and support of Emirates Centralised Load Control operation across the network. Ensures all service providers are complying to Standards and Procedures as defined in Emirates Ground Operations Manual, Freighter Weight and Balance Manual and other industry governing documents on all Emirates passenger and freighter flights. Proactively monitors and analyses Emirates pre-flight activities, highlighting potential problems to relevant stakeholders, resolve situations before affecting the operation and effectively conduct recovery actions for Load Control related disruptions so that safety, on-time performance and commercial interest is optimised.
– Maintain constant oversight of Emirates Centralised Load Control operation, ensure all Emirates flights are complying with standards and procedures depicted in Emirates Ground Operations Manual, Freighter Weight and Balance Manual and other industry governing documents so that day-to-day operation excellence is maintained.
– Acts as focal point of contact and subject matter expert on aircraft weight and balance. Provides effective support to all relevant stakeholders around the network, including but not limited to VP-Network Control, Flight Crew, Emirates SkyCargo, and Maintenance Control Centre etc. Communicate and resolve complex, cross-departmental matters to ensure safety is not compromised at any time, supporting companys commitment to safety.
– Point of contact for day-of-operation issues that require Emirates intervention with internal and external stakeholders such as Emirates SkyCargo, Ground Handling Agents etc., to support Emirates commitment for safe on-time performance.
– Proactively monitors and analyses Emirates pre-flight weight and balance activities across the network, ensuring weight and balance tasks stipulated in Emirates Ground Operations Manual and/or Emirates Freighter Weight and Balance Manual are completed in a safe and timely manner. Escalates and resolves any potential situations to relevant stakeholders.
– Initiates and manages immediate recovery actions in the event of safety incidents linked to loading and/or load control across the network so that safe flight operation can be maintained.
– Conduct daily flight inspection checklist as part of regulatory compliance, highlight safety and efficiency incidents to relevant stakeholders and report through specified channels to ensure a thorough investigation.
– Prepare weight and balance documentations for ferry, ad-hoc and charter flights operated by Emirates due to the complex and dynamic nature of such operation. Manage constant and effective communication with stakeholders and Flight Crew for the handling of the pre-flight activities so that ad-hoc or challenging operation can be managed safely optimally.
– Responsible for maintaining full situational awareness on flights prone to performance limitation, co-ordinate with internal and/or external stakeholders to drive for safe payload maximisation and safe on-top performance to support profit maximisation and schedule integrity.
– Accountable for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and procedures in the field of Aircraft Weight and Balance. Proactively seeking new and innovative ways to enhance existing Emirates standards, procedures and/or operation related to aircraft weight and balance.
Load Control : 5+ Years
12 Years schooling or eq…