Ecommerce Product Manager – Retail Job at Quest Search & Selection
• Following high level roadmaps and key objectives to ensure strategic targets are hit.
• Handle responsibilities of testing new software applications to ensure that the application meets the business functional requirements
• Working with the eCommerce manager and team to form an actionable research workstream that provides insight into the customer and future strategy and roadmaps.
• Prioritizes and owns the product team’s backlog
• Responsible for writing test case results and test strategies for new & existing eCommerce features
• Perform the tasks of developing quality assurance testing activities and solving product and testing issues
• Handle responsibilities and stake holder engagement of providing recommendations in areas of process improvements
• Comprehensive experience of performing end to end testing of ecommerce software, UI, and software testing
• Attention to detail with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• You must have experience within a B2C retail, FMCG or tech background
• Ideally can converse in English & Arabic
• Working with software management tools such as Hybris or something similar
• have experience of creating business cases for changes and new roadmaps
• Have worked with Agile working methods
• Ability to tailor communication style and level of detail to various internal and external stakeholders
• Extensive knowledge of full software development lifecycle and testing procedures
• Hands on experience in developing test plans and strategies for testing web applications and e-commerce solutions
Company: Quest Search & Selection
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
About Quest Search & Selection
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.