ECommerce & Mobile Tech Product Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Chalhoub Group
Title: ECommerce & Mobile Tech Product Manager
Company: Chalhoub Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Business, Management
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Product Manager to oversee the development, production and testing of the groups Ecommerce sites. This role will act as the glue between Engineering, Ecommerce Commercial teams, Marketing, and Design to develop the product road map, as well as assist with site updates and ensure the groups eCommerce vision becomes a reality.
This is a high leverage role within a collection of fast-growing eCommerce sites, and you should expect to be the gatekeeper between Engineering and the rest of the company. Qualified candidates will be extremely organized and can translate Engineering speak to English and vice-versa. You’ll work closely with our Engineering and Design teams to develop new pages and features, enhancements, prioritize requests and bugs, and act as the first line of defence for fixing technical issues on the site. You will have a team of Scrum Masters, UI Developers, Backend Developers and Business Analysts reporting to you. You will be expected to be working with a set of high calibre business counterparts, I.e. Chief Ecommerce Officer, eCommerce Managers and Technology Business Partners.
You must have a passion for the intersection of Design and Engineering, and want to be the driving force behind creating features and products for the Web. You know good from bad design, and can articulate what needs to change, and why and how. You’re a master at critical prioritization and can just as easily put out fires today as you can architect features 6 months down the line.
What you’ll be doing:
• Lead Product Management efforts for the Tech department with responsibility of working with the eCommerce Managers and Tech Business Partners in defining the related product roadmap business plan and product offers; develop decisive strategies that deliver tangible business results
• Work with Marketing and the eCommerce Managers to identify customer needs and competitor solutions to drive new business opportunities and create disruptive experiences
• Articulate and justify a compelling vision of the products in the market, encompassing where consumer behavior will go and how that will affect industry economics.
• Conduct market analysis and opportunity assessment for current and future products aimed at maximizing revenues and margins
• Manage supplier relationships and internal team to ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered on time
• Simplify and reduce the sales cycle through excellent products, clear information, fast fulfilment processes and a detailed understanding of customer experience and requirements.
• Remove Technology challenges impacting our growth of eCommerce and stability of our sites
• Communicate product status reports, assessing risk and new opportunities
• Ensure the teams are operating in an Agile manner to deliver fast paced, features, enhancements and bug fixes to the sites
• Managing a team of 15 onsite pl…