ECommerce Marketing Specialist Job in Sharjah, UAE at I-Talent
eCommerce Marketing SpecialistSharjah
- Well established Manufacturing & Service business that was established in the 1980’s.
- They supply to the Building Services, Energy & Industrial sectors.
- They currently employ over 1,000 staff.
- An opportunity has become available for an eCommerce Marketing Specialist to join the business.
Online Marketing Specialist – Job DescriptionRole: eCommerce Marketing Specialist should be able to take responsibility for the presentation, content, SEO, maintenance, catalog and overall business health of key products and services being sold.
- Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on eCommerce websites/portals.
- Developing subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and taking ownership of daily business administration on assigned accounts.
- Cultivating standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
- Working with product management, sales, graphics, and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across eCommerce platforms.
- Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
- Having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
- Possessing a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
- Using Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments metrics for an eCommerce Marketing Specialist
- Customer acquisition cost
- Sales conversion rate
- Number of pages visited
- Bounce rate
- Revenue by traffic source
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Qualifications for Digital Marketing
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Media, Communication
- A minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
- Job Location
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company Location: Sharjah, UAE
Job Category: Manufacturing