E2E Enterprise Architect Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du)
Title: E2E Enterprise Architect
Company: Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du)
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Design/Web/Multimedia
The key purpose of the role is to have a person capable of leading, prioritizing and developing end-to-end the overall enterprise architecture landscape towards the desired business vision, capabilities and outcomes.
• Comprehensive technical expertise across Telco-IT full stack landscape [Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS]
• Must have led end-to-end solution architecture engagements – defined target architectures, architecture design patterns, transition state architectures, and architecture portfolio management
• Working knowledge of vendor products in the following domains: Revenue Management, Integration, Centralized Product Catalog, Order Management and assisted / unassisted channels
• Integration mechanisms and integration of BSS with ESS & OSS layer
• Experienced working on MVP, MVA, digital CE, portfolio rationalization / simplification and supporting financial business
• High tolerance for ambiguity – Have the ability to operate with flexibility in an uncertain environment, with multiple demands and be able to assess and evaluate the range of options that should be considered
• Opportunity recognition – Be adept to recognise and seize profitable business opportunities. Should be able to take calculated risks to pursue valuable opportunities that lead to achieving business goals
• Speed of trust – Make and keep commitments – even very small commitments – to ourselves and to others
• Enduring Relationships – Work collaboratively to help us improve how we deliver what our stakeholders need, in a mindset characterized by co-creation and co-innovation
• Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit – Challenge decisions when you disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. Have conviction and be tenacious. Do not compromise for the sake of social cohesion, once a decision is reached, commit to it fully.
• 10 to 15 years’ experience, but priority will be given to digital transformation
• Recent experience engaging and driving digital transformation [business and technology transformation]
• Several years’ development experience and previous solution design experience is desirable
• Demonstrable use / knowledge of solution / application design
• Technical product certifications with demonstrable use / knowledge of these in projects is desirable
• Standards Certification (such as TOGAF) is desirable but not mandatory. Priority will be given to demonstrable skills
• Understanding of cloud services such as AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud, Microservices, event brokers etc.