E-commerce Manager Job at Propel Consult
Our client owns a chain of restraints. They are currently looking to recruit an E-commerce Manager to be based in Dammam
Duties & Responsibilities
• The eCommerce Manager is responsible for driving eCommerce sales with a strong profitability focus through
• Managing all aspects of the eCommerce business.
• This highly visible role will collaborate with cross functional partners to ensure a high standard of execution across the Company eCommerce platforms.
• Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
• Implement E-Commerce plans and strategies.
• Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
• Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
• Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
• Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
• Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and to study the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
• Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
• Evaluate website design and discuss plans to improve.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and eCommerce
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Marketing Management or Business or Information Systems
• Must have experience in food & beverage sector
• 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing or eCommerce
• Knowledge of strategies for increasing sales
• Saudi Nationals preferred
Company: Propel Consult
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
About Propel Consult
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions: