E-Commerce Growth Manager Jobs in Dubai at ZIP Healthcare
Title: E-Commerce Growth Manager
Company: ZIP Healthcare
ZIP is a fully-funded, independent, B2B e-commerce platform for the Sub-Saharan region. In lessthan 9 months, we have rolled out our technology solution to 1,400 pharmacies in Luanda, Angola, and are now expanding into the rest of sub-Saharan Africa, leveraging the unique experiences of the founders and seed investors. We have successfully partnered with some of the largest pharmaceutical business in the region to accelerate our rapid growth.
We intend to play a pivotal role in the patient-centric future of African healthcare and B2B e-commerce represents just the beginning of this journey.
For the right candidate- this represents an opportunity to join us near the start of our journey and create something amazing.
Role: E-Commerce Growth Manager
Industry: Pharmaceuticals / E-Commerce
Base Location: Dubai, UAE (with 50% travel to Zip Markets- Sub Saharan countries)
What you become a part of:
The $10bn Sub-Saharan Africa pharmaceutical market is the fastest growing in the world, propelled by rising incomes and population growth. In the next 20 years, the population will grow by more than 1 billion, more than any other region.
In every sub-Saharan country, the pharmaceutical supply chain- from supplier to end-customer- is ripe for digital disruption, with an opportunity to deliver quality products at lower costs and a better service creating a once-in-a-lifetime chance to drive lasting change.
With 1,400 pharmacies already on our system, ZIP is on the accelerated path to being one the largest B2B ecommerce platform in the region.
The E-Commerce Growth Manager will be responsible for managing Zip e-commerce platform growth and drive the strategy and activation to continuously enhance the acquisition, conversion rates, and retention capabilities of the platform. All this will be achieved through close partnership with cross-functional teams, with this role serving as single point of contact for all task related to Zip e-commerce platform growth.
What to expect:
• Daily oversight & management of paid media channels, including search, social, Amazon, mobile gaming, and new test channels.
• Develop website testing framework to improve conversion rates.
• Monitor website performance, including e-commerce activity, and overall site health plan and execute media campaigns across paid social, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and others.
• Build a strategic DTC growth playbook across all channels.
• Ongoing management of email/SMS calendar and growth.
• Daily management over acquisition, retention, loyalty campaigns across organization.
• Forecast and report financial results weekly/monthly to identify growth opportunities.
• Daily analytics oversight into website performance through platforms like Google Analytics, Glew, Shopify, and other partners.
Essential skills, experience & education:
•3-5 years’ experience in paid social, search (organic & paid), conversion rate optimization, Amazon Seller Central (including paid advertising).
• 3-5 years of Shopify experience.
• Experience using Excel and analytics software (ex: Google Analytics, Shopify, Glew, Tableau, etc.).
• Experience using email & SMS platforms like Klaviyo, Attentive, Postscript, Retention Science, etc.
• Independent and systematic thinker
• Quick learner, strong work ethic and highly motivated
• Proactive and independent thinker
• Analytical Mindset
• Ambitious and curious
• Strong organizational skills, extr…