Duty Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Fairmont
Title: Duty Manager
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Hotel
Duty Manager Representing The Fairmont Dubai through excellence in guest service, the Duty Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the Front Desk team. This is done through leading, teaching, coaching and inspiring the Supervisors and Colleagues of the Front Desk. What is in it for you:
• Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
• Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City’s commercial district
• Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Ensure guest satisfaction levels and standards of quality of service, in addition to actively developing and implementing new systems and standards
• Handle Guests comments and complaints, ensuring Guests needs are met or exceeded.
• Participate in interviewing and recruitment of Front Desk Agents.
• Ensure efficient training and development of personnel by means of detailed systems and procedures in the Front Office (training manuals, fact sheets, internal coding systems, etc.)
• Oversee and participate in guest relations and direct arrangements for VIP and special attention reservations.
• Give effective support to staff for the work, which has to be done and assists in all matters pertaining to the Front Desk.
• Organize, coordinate and supervise training, conduct regular training sessions and communications meetings.
• Responsible for development and performance management of all Front Desk Colleagues.
• Coordinate and communicate of information pertinent to all other departments to ensure the highest level of guest service.
• Knowledge in emergency procedures, general crisis situation procedures and keeping health and safety in the forefront.
• Ensure that all controls are in place and are adhered to, ie. Rates, market codes, etc.
• Responsible for personal cash float.
• Ensure Fairmont policies and procedures are known, followed and enforced, promote the philosophy of empowerment within guidelines
• In all that we do create and be responsible for smart goals that help to achieve yearly objectives.
• All other duties assigned
Your experience and skills include:+ Knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office.+ Minimum of one year previous Front Office supervisory experience.+ Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.+
Must beable to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.+ Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.+
Must bestrong team player with proven leadership, development and delegating skills.+ Highest Guest service skills, talent and knowledge with the vision and ability to lead employees to excellence.+ Diploma in Hotel management an asset.+ Previous International experience essential. + Second or third language an asset. Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our tea…