Drupal Developer Job at Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Please apply directly to [email protected]
• Drupal experience including module development and extensive knowledge of the Drupal core API and hook/event system is preferred
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
• Experience with Git Subversion or other revision control system including merging branching and tagging
• Experience integrating systems using internal and third-party APIs
• An understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with ability to apply the technique to build maintainable software.
• Ability to develop secure databases and web based applications.
• Familiarity with databases and extraction translation loading (ETL).
• Knowledge of server operation maintenance and extensions and demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge to multiple platforms.
• Skill in working with content management systems Web browsers image-manipulation and databases and other Web software tools.
• Demonstrated skill and ability in the design of complex information systems through formal design techniques.
• Experience using modeling techniques as a tool for application design and development.
• Experience with web application development on the Drupal platform
• Experience working with e-commerce websites
• Professional experience in an Agile and DevOps context
• Professional experience in an international context
• Experience with PHP and related frameworks and platforms like Symfony and Drupal.
• Experience building sites and applications with Drupal, including custom theme and module development
Company: Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.