Drilling and Completions Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at NES Fircroft
Title: Drilling and Completions Supervisor
Company: NES Fircroft
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Oil & Gas Industry
• Preparation of the Drilling Programs
• Establishment of a fit for purpose casing design
• Assess the drilling related risks and propose mitigations
• Review of well design and contingency plans
• Establish a time and cost estimate for ‘drilling’ phases
• Evaluate blowout potentials and prepare for relief well drilling
• Coordination of method and equipment selection with the chosen service suppliers
• Assist and verify preparation of call-offs for required materials and services accordingly to the program and contracts
• Monitor and support the well execution process (daily reports, time/cost vs depth daily update, troubleshooting)
• Verify Feedback reports preparation as per competence
• Prepare end-of-well report
• Liaison with Exploration and Reservoir Depts. as per competence
• Support the HSEIA document preparation
• Tender process: ITT document preparation and technical evaluation of tender bid documentation With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed.
We offercontractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.