Document Controller Job in Ar-Rawdha, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
1. Control drawings, specification, design records, standards, procedures, correspondence, minutes of meetings and supplier documents, etc.
2. Document registration, control issue, copying, distribution and transmittal.
3. Fill-out the forms and the tables on the E-Tenders portals, e.g. Etimad portal.
- Operates computer data entry terminal & related peripheral equipment.
- Responsible for all data processing, records file & maintains data protection measures.
- Develops directories for computer system & other necessary routines including formatting, compiling, merging, sorting of text, graphics, etc.
- Generates required output and ensures correctness & completeness of the printed form.
- Types, prints & records all memos & correspondence made by his designated section head.
- Prepares and arranges all clerical documents necessary to carry out the designated dept. activities.
- Maintains necessary dept. documents & files.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Translates document from Arabic to foreign language or visa versa.
- In case translation document is technical, he should do it in coordination of company service engineer in the field of translated document.
- Job Location
- Rawdha, Ar, Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Facilities & Property Management
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Min: 23 Max: 33
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Ar-Rawdha, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Facilities & Property Management