DIY Specialist Jobs in Dubai – UAE at GUCCI
Title: DIY Specialist
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, Retail
Job Family Group Description – Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Job Family Description
Represents the brand to clients. Guides them at every stage of the buying journey. Provides support on styles, product characteristics and trends.
Sub-Job Family Description – Supervisor:
Position: DIY Specialist Role Mission The DIY Specialist based in Store is responsible for acquiring, retaining, and creating a seamless client experience for the Gucci DIY (Do It Yourself) program. The Specialist provides expertise, training and clienteling support to other team members when servicing their clients. She or he will also:
• Demonstrate and share category knowledge by clearly communicating and partnering with store teams throughout the DIY process;
• Build strong partnerships with members of the cross-functional teams such as Client Advisors, Store Managers, Buyers, Visual Merchandisers
• Optimize the DIY program by placing, tracking and managing all orders accurately for the end consumer from order placement to final transaction; and
• Consistently work to establish and maintain Gucci as a market leader in DIY to meet sales targets and achieve highest levels of client satisfaction.
• In collaboration with the store manager, co-ordinate and execute all aspects of the DIY special events;
• Compile and share product feedback and market needs with the Store Manager;
• Travel within your regional market for individual one-to-one or group DIY events;
• Develop and drive client relationships within DIY that exceed financial goals and KPIs;
• Facilitate trainings in collaboration with the in-store trainer
• Be the subject matter expert in fitting and measuring all body types, able to measure independently without the assistance of a tailor;
• Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication to ensure a consistent, exceptional experience. and contribute to a positive working environment;
• Maintain an impeccable selling environment in the DIY world within the store, ensuring that all garments are properly maintained and cared for (steamed, pressed, folded, etc.);
• Keep an active, accurate, neat and organized client database, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
• Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly individual sales goals, as well as special event sales goals, while enhancing and developing the business;
• Monitor orders and have accountability for any aspects of DIY process from start to finish;
• Maintain all fabric swatches and lines lists and ensure they are always current and up to date ;
• Capture customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
• Contribute in upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards.
• Minimum of 5+ years of luxury sales experience and a vast knowledge of Made To Measure programs;
• Previous experience with garment fitting and possess the technical skillset for the MTM pr…