Director, Specialist Sales, Loyalty Jobs in Dubai – UAE at NuData Security
Title: Director, Specialist Sales, Loyalty
Company: NuData Security
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, IT/Tech
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results. Job Title Director, Specialist Sales, Loyalty The Director, Specialist Sales – Merchant Loyalty Solutions will be responsible for growing our merchant loyalty business in the MEA Region.
He/She will be selling the Session
M platform and adjacent loyalty products and strategic services to large enterprise customers in the retail, restaurant, consumer goods, travel and hospitality segments. The role will work alongside Mastercard Business Development teams and D&S Customer Business Leads to increase market penetration of the Session
M platform. All About the Role
• Develop territory plans and build pipeline through internal channels, marketing demand generation activity, account-based marketing, and partnerships.
• Work to develop strong value-driven narratives and customized presentations in support of new business pitches that ultimately generate new multi-year and multi-million-dollar revenues to Mastercard.
• Articulate the benefits of bundling Session
M with other Data & Services products (Consulting, Managed Services, Test & Learn, Customer Data Enhancement, Labs as a Service, etc.).
• Align closely with customer success to identify new upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing loyalty customers.
• Ensure that Session
M is embedded in strategic partnerships forged by Mastercard with merchants.
• Teaming is crucial in this role to provide the best services to our partners. This involves building relationships with our partners to become their trusted advisor as well as within the Mastercard organization.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in field of customer loyalty, representing Mastercard at regional events and with C-Level customers and prospects. All About You
• The ideal candidate will have strong SaaS sales skills with a track record beating sales targets.
• The person we are looking for sees him/herself as: bold, energetic, proactive, self-driven and creative.
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership, and subject matter expertise
• Can thrive in a highly matrixed sales environment where team selling is critical
• Strong software or data driven solution selling background with success with 4-6+ month sales cycles; never give up attitude, excellent at building relationships through networking and outbound prospecting
• Substantial previous experience in progressively complex hunting sales within Retail / Restaurants / CPG / Travel / or Digital, ideally with a rolodex of C-Level / EVP / SVP contacts Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires …