Director of Marketing EDITION Jobs in Dubai – UAE at marriott
Title: Director of Marketing EDITION
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Marketing/PR, Management
Posting Date Nov 24, 2021 Job Job Category Sales & Marketing Location The Dubai EDITION, Dubai Fountain Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP Brand Edition Hotels Schedule Full-Time Relocation? N Position Type Management Located Remotely? N EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality.
Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world’s top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar! But to create this magical experience, we need you. EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work.
A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests. We invite you to join us today. JOB SUMMARY Develops and implements marketing strategies designed to achieve RevPar/share-of-wallet (non-room revenue) goals for departments including, but not limited to, spa, food and beverage, retail, concierge, and front office.
Manages all in-hotel messaging to guests. Updates hotel web page content as needed to insure up-to-date accuracy. Liaises with key departmental leaders and teams to assist with developing and implementing marketing plans and goals. Develops, plans, and executes programs as necessary to achieve stated revenue goals. Manages workflow with on-property graphic designer to verify all in-house marketing messages/materials are on-strategy and within budget.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related major; 3 years’ experience in Marketing or a comparable professional area. OR
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related major; 1 year experience in Marketing or a comparable professional area. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Conducting Marketing Activities to Achieve Departmental Goals
• Implements regular tracking of initiatives to determine results.
• Updates hotel web page content as needed to insure up-to-date accuracy.
• Manages all in-hotel messaging to guests including, but not limited to:
Vision, Janus, plasma screens, front desk electronic signage, in-room and in-hotel collateral, iConnect, entertainment guides, duratrans, pole banners, on-hold messages, in-room videos, transportation videos, wayfinding, fast maps, key cards, etc.). Developing and Implementing Marketing Strategies
• Liaises with key operators of each department to determine goals and marketing needs.
• Liaises with hotel Director of Public Relations to provide communications tools as needed for the implementation of local/regional publicity and promotions initiatives.
• Works with brand Vice Presidents and Brand Marketing Managers to assist with implementation of brand leisure transient and group market strategies at hotel level as needed.
• Coordinates and implements Strategic Alliance partner marketing program elements. Maximizing Revenue
• Develops, plans, and executes programs as necessary to achieve stated revenue goals.
• Manages …