Director of Institutional Quality, Effectiveness & Accreditation Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Al Raee Recruitment Services
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the full-time position of “Director of Institutional Quality, Effectiveness and Accreditation”. The Director reports to the President, is a member of the President’s Cabinet, and serves as the College’s Accreditation Liaison.
The Director of Institutional Quality, Effectiveness and Accreditation provides leadership and direction for institutional and college-wide strategic planning functions. The Director enables the college to meet its mission and maintain its accreditation by applying advanced knowledge of planning principles, institutional development methodologies, complex statistical analysis, survey design and administration, and best practices of outcome assessment to monitor institutional effectiveness and continuous improvement. The Director of (IQEA) will lead the activities related to the College’s quality assurance, effectiveness and accreditation processes, undertaking a variety of duties in order to strategically lead the range of services provided by the IQEA Department. The post-holder will liaise closely with the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA) and with academic departments in order to assure enhancement of quality improvement related to Institutional processes. This position is based in Abu Dhabi and to begin on 24th October 2021.
- Implement a quality management system that meets international best practice in higher education and Vocational and Training Education, as well as compliance with the relevant legislative and professional standards and regulations of United Arab Emirates (CAA, NQC, MOE..etc)
- Establish an integrated planning and quality assurance (QA) cycle, which is effectively communicated through the Holding an concerning both entities, Khawarizmi International College and Khawarizmi Training Solutions.
- Direct the quality assurance and accreditation (QAA) initiatives of the Holding (e.g. basic operations, the conceptualization and implementation of QAA policies and procedures) for academic and non-academic affairs.
- Ensure that the continuous quality improvement goals of the Holding and its academic/ vocational and training programs are coherent and fully meet the requirements of local and international accrediting bodies.
- Provide staff development to ensure awareness and support for the requirements of the Holding’s quality management system, on a regular basis, and promote professional standards in leadership and the management of staff, with clear emphasis on continuous quality improvement.
- Liaise with the Ministry of Education (MOE) and related authorities regarding the program and institutional institution quality reviews accreditations and authorization.
- Lead the quality assurance and planning activities at the Holding including, but limited to, developing appropriate quality assurance framework and processes as well as indicators for institutional effectiveness and closing the loop mechanisms.
- Assure appropriate institutional documents and data records accuracy and availability.
- Support the President office in various planning and monitoring activities as part of continuous improvement process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold a Western education Master degree or higher either in Quality Assurance or scientific field from an accredited institution of higher education in relevant discipline such as Quality Management
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the same position at a College/ University with exposure to vocational quality assurance aspects.
- Demonstrate strong capability in analyzing data, managing high-level projects, and curriculum development/program analysis in a higher education environment.
- Evidence of effective management, supervision and evaluation of the work of others.
- High exposure to Ministry of Education (MOE), National Qualification Centre (NQC), Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) , Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) and Accreditation standards, rules and regulations as well as to International Education Frameworks.
- A sound knowledge of all aspects of the Institutional Quality requirements at Higher Education and Training Institutions in UAE.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Higher Education
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Master’s degree
Quality Assurance, Quality Management
Company: Al Raee Recruitment Services
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: Higher Education